Why Does.Adrian.Durham Hate Arsenal?
- 1 What football team does Adrian Durham support?
- 2 How much does Adrian Durham earn?
- 3 How old is Adrian Durham?
- 4 Is Natalie Sawyer still on talkSPORT?
- 5 How do I contact Adrian Durham?
- 6 Has Andy Goldstein got an MBE?
- 7 Who is on talkSPORT now?
- 8 Who are the presenters on talkSPORT?
- 9 Who does Darren Gough support?
- 10 What is Alan Brazil doing?
What football team does Adrian Durham support?
Durham joined TalkSPORT in 1999. He currently hosts the station’s “Drive” programme on weekdays between 4pm and 7pm alongside former England cricketer Darren Gough. In 2010, Durham styled himself as the world’s only celebrity Peterborough United fan.
How much does Adrian Durham earn?
Durham joined TalkSPORT in 1999. He earns £1,200 per show according to the Mail on Line, this earns him £7,200 per week.
How old is Adrian Durham?
This was the triumphant cry from talkSPORT’s Adrian Durham as Wales, a nation he has more than a soft spot for, advanced to the last-16 of Euro 2020. The European run will have Wales fans dreaming of a similar adventure to what they experienced at Euro 2016, which saw them reach the semi-finals.
Is Natalie Sawyer still on talkSPORT?
Natalie Lorraine Sawyer (born 23 October 1979) is an English television and podcast presenter and Talksport radio presenter. Sawyer parted company with Sky Sports News in March 2018, after eighteen years of service having initially joined the production team.
How do I contact Adrian Durham?
Adrian Durham’s Phone Number
Has Andy Goldstein got an MBE?
Goldstein is also a decent pool and snooker player having beaten Steve Davis as part of a feature on the All Sports Show, supposedly taking Davis’ roll of honour (including his MBE, OBE, six World Championships and his Mosconi Cup win) with victory.
Who is on talkSPORT now?
talkSPORT’s schedule today and one week ahead
- 01:00 – Extra Time with Martin Kelner.
- 06:00 – GameDay Breakfast with Natalie Sawyer & Tony Cascarino.
- 09:00 – GameDay Warm-Up with Max Rushden & Charlie Baker.
- 11:00 – GameDay Exclusive – Chelsea v Manchester City.
- 14:30 – GameDay Live with Adrian Durham.
Who are the presenters on talkSPORT?
Andy Goldstein is taking over as the lead presenter of talkSPORT Drive joining Darren Gough and Darren Bent. Meanwhile Adrian Durham takes over as talkSPORT’s main live football presenter across both Premier League and EFL coverage, as the station extends its coverage of all English clubs.
Who does Darren Gough support?
This was a source of some satisfaction to Gough, who supports Barnsley and Tottenham Hotspur. Gough was rated fourth in the world among fast bowlers at the time – the best among England pacemen since Bob Willis 18 years previously – and he’d just been voted the Cricketer of the Year at a dinner in London.
What is Alan Brazil doing?
The 62-year-old retired footballer is now self-isolating at his home in Suffolk. He said: “I’ve not been well the last few days, I’ve got Covid. I am five days in and I’m isolating.