Readers ask: Who Is Arsenal Signing?
Who are the new signings for Arsenal?
Confirmed Arsenal signings
- Ben White – Brighton, £50m.
- Nuno Tavares – Benfica, undisclosed.
- Albert Sambi Lokonga – Anderlecht, £15m.
- Martin Odegaard – Real Madrid, undisclosed.
- Aaron Ramsdale – Bournemouth, £30m including add-ons.
- Joe Willock – Newcastle, £25m.
- Matteo Guendouzi – Marseille, loan.
Who did Arsenal sign this summer?
Arsenal have completed the signing of midfielder Martin Odegaard from Real Madrid, the club announced on Friday, while also confirming a deal for Sheffield United’s Aaron Ramsdale that takes the club’s summer spending over the £100 million mark.
Which team has beaten Arsenal the most?
The team that Arsenal have played most in league competition is Manchester United, who they first met in the 1894–95 Football League season; the 83 defeats from 204 meetings is more than they have lost against any other club. Liverpool have drawn 52 league encounters with Arsenal, more than any other club.
Has Arsenal signed any player?
Arsenal have signed defender Takehiro Tomiyasu from Bologna in a £19.8m deal while Hector Bellerin has joined Real Betis on loan for the season.
How much did Arsenal spend this summer?
Arsenal transfer window verdict: Record £142m spend to bring players in but not enough have gone.
What are the done deals for Arsenal?
Arsenal transfer done deals
- Gabriel Magalhaes (Lille) £27m.
- William Saliba (Saint-Etienne) £27m.
- Willian (Chelsea) Free.
- Pablo Mari (Flamengo) Undisclosed.
- Cedric Soares (Southampton) Undisclosed.