Readers ask: What Time Is The Arsenal Vs Chelsea Match?
- 1 What time is the Arsenal Chelsea match today?
- 2 How can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal?
- 3 Who is showing Arsenal v Chelsea?
- 4 Where can I watch Arsenal v Chelsea tomorrow?
- 5 How can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal for free?
- 6 Where can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal for free?
- 7 How can I watch Premier League live?
- 8 Is Arsenal on BT Sport?
- 9 Where can I watch Arsenal match today in India?
- 10 Can I buy Sky Sports for a day?
- 11 Where can I watch Premier League 2021-22?
- 12 How can I watch Premier League in Australia?
What time is the Arsenal Chelsea match today?
When and where? The Blues will take on Arsenal on Sunday afternoon at the Emirates, with the match kicking off at 12:30pm (UK).
How can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal?
Arsenal vs Chelsea will be live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event from this Sunday, 21st August. Kick off is at 4.30pm BST. Don’t have a Sky subscription? Fans can stream 128 Sky Premier League games – including Arsenal vs Chelsea – with a Now day pass (£10) or monthly pass (£34).
Who is showing Arsenal v Chelsea?
TV channel: The match will be televised on Sky Sports’ Main Event and Premier League channels, with kick-off at 4:30pm BST. Live stream: Sky Sports subscribers will be able to watch the match online via the SkyGo app. Live coverage: Standard Sport will bring you all the match action, analysis and reaction.
Where can I watch Arsenal v Chelsea tomorrow?
Arsenal vs Chelsea is live on Sky Sports Premier League from 4pm; kick-off 4.30pm. Sky Sports customers can watch in-game clips in the live match blog on the Sky Sports website and app.
How can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal for free?
Fans can watch the match for free via a trial of fuboTV. Channel finder: Verizon Fios, AT&T U-verse, Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum/Charter, Optimum/Altice, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish, Hulu, fuboTV, Sling.
Where can I watch Chelsea vs Arsenal for free?
Chelsea vs. Arsenal free live stream: How to watch, TV | Premier League
- WATCH LIVE FOR FREE: fuboTV (free 7-day trial) and Hulu Live TV (free trial).
- Cable channel finder: AT&T U-Verse, Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum/Charter, Optimum/Altice, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish, Verizon Fios, WOW.
How can I watch Premier League live?
You can find most games live on TV on NBCSN and Universo or Telemundo, but you can also stream the games on Peacock, NBC’s exclusive streaming service. Some matches will also be shown on the USA Network on TV, as well as streaming on fubo TV, Sling TV, and Hulu + Live TV as well.
Is Arsenal on BT Sport?
Arsenal On TV The complete Arsenal TV schedule including their Premier League TV matches on Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime, their FA Cup matches on BBC and ITV, and their Carabao Cup matches on Sky Sports.
Where can I watch Arsenal match today in India?
Raghubir Yadav Finds His Mojo After 30 Years In Industry
- When and where to watch the match in India?
- Match: Arsenal Vs Chelsea Premier League match.
- Time: 9:00PM IST.
- Venue: Anfield, Liverpool.
- Telecast: The match will be telecast live on Star Sports network in India.
Can I buy Sky Sports for a day?
If you buy a single Day Sky Sports pass you’ll get a free five-month mobile pass thrown in. As explained further down, mobile passes have fewer channels. The offer ends 27 September 2021 and is open to new NOW TV customers and existing customers who don’t currently have a sports pass.
Where can I watch Premier League 2021-22?
Premier League 2021-22 Live Streaming, Premier League 2021-22 Live Score & Highlights – Watch Premier League 2021-22 only on Disney+ Hotstar.
How can I watch Premier League in Australia?
Optus Sport have the exclusive broadcast rights for the English Premier League in Australia for the 2021-22 season. Every game will be shown live and on-demand on their platform with mini-matches and a variety of highlight packages also available after each fixture.