Readers ask: How To Use Virtual Arsenal Arma 3?
How do you go 3rd person in Arma 3?
Third Person View Press [Enter [NUM]] to switch the camera between 1st person view and 3rd person view.
How do you make a full arsenal Zeus Arma 3?
Zeus Unit Arsenal
- Play a scenario as Zeus.
- Find a unit you want to customize.
- Select Modules > Zeus > Arsenal.
- Place the module on top of the unit.
- Arsenal interface will be opened. You can either set specific items, or you can load previously saved loadout.
How do you Respawn in Arma 3?
Once you have placed your unit, open the Markers (F6) tab on the right. Expand the Respawn category and select the Infantry Respawn marker. Place the marker where you want your respawn to be, on the map.
- 2.1 Opening the self interaction menu. Press and hold Ctrl + ⊞ Win (ACE3 default).
- 2.2 Opening the interaction menu. Press and hold ⊞ Win (ACE3 default).
- 2.3 Using the zeus interactions. Units. Select the unit(s). Open the interaction menu. Select Units.
Can you save Zeus missions Arma 3?
SQM with notepad, notepad++, or armaedit then ctrl+a (select all) then ctrl+ v (paste) and save, go back to the editor reload your mission.
How do I turn on Zeus mode?
Press Y to toggle the Zeus interface. It can be available in these two forms: Free – Zeus is a soldier on the battlefield who can at any time open the interface to curate the scenario, but risks being killed. Forced – the interface is opened automatically and cannot be closed by pressing the key.
How do you change weapons in Arma 3?
You can switch between weapons by opening the action menu [Mouse wheel down] and selecting the weapon.