Readers ask: How To Open Virtual Arsenal Arma 3?
How do you spawn an arsenal in Arma 3 Zeus?
- Play a scenario as Zeus.
- Place an ammo box (Units > Empty > Other > Ammo > [anything from the list])
- Select an item you want to make available in the Arsenal.
- Decrease number of items to 0.
- Click on the button once more.
How do you go 3rd person in Arma 3?
Third Person View Press [Enter [NUM]] to switch the camera between 1st person view and 3rd person view.
How do you Respawn in Arma 3?
Once you have placed your unit, open the Markers (F6) tab on the right. Expand the Respawn category and select the Infantry Respawn marker. Place the marker where you want your respawn to be, on the map.
How do you use personal arsenal in Arma 3?
This addon allows you to access the Virtual Arsenal at your leisure, to test weapons, loadouts, or to equip Zeus units to specs on the fly. To activate press “U” or ” CTRL+U ” for override of any scripts.
- 2.1 Opening the self interaction menu. Press and hold Ctrl + ⊞ Win (ACE3 default).
- 2.2 Opening the interaction menu. Press and hold ⊞ Win (ACE3 default).
- 2.3 Using the zeus interactions. Units. Select the unit(s). Open the interaction menu. Select Units.
What is Zeus arma3?
Arma 3 Zeus is a new form of multiplayer where improvisation is the key to success. Inspired by popular tabletop games such as ‘Dungeons & Dragons’, this free DLC for Arma 3 enables you to assume the role of Zeus, a game master with the ability to curate the multiplayer experience of others.