Readers ask: How To Get Arsenal Autographs?
- 1 How do I contact Arsenal players?
- 2 How do I delete my arsenal account?
- 3 How long is Arsenal waiting list?
- 4 Who have Arsenal signed this summer?
- 5 What was Arsenal’s old ground called?
- 6 How much is an arsenal membership?
- 7 Why is Arsenal called Arsenal?
- 8 Is Arsenal Digital membership free?
- 9 How do I upgrade to Silver membership at Arsenal?
- 10 Can I sell my Arsenal season ticket?
- 11 What is Arsenal Platinum membership?
How do I contact Arsenal players?
- Head Office Switchboard. 020 7619 5003.
- Queries and Feedback. For general enquiries please email [email protected]
- Ticketing and services.
- Shopping & Retail.
- MY ARSENAL REWARDS.
- Online Dispute Resolution.
- Postal Address.
How do I delete my arsenal account?
To cancel a Digital Membership you must send an email request to [email protected] It is your responsibility to provide all necessary details when giving notification of cancellation including providing details of any Membership number(s) and subscription reference number if relevant.
How long is Arsenal waiting list?
How long is the Arsenal season ticket list? The answer is simple, around 11 years. This time last year, before the renewal date was announced, a friend of mine got in on the season ticket waiting list.
Who have Arsenal signed this summer?
- Nuno Tavares joins us from Benfica – July 10.
- Sambi Lokonga signs from Anderlecht – July 19.
- Ben White joins from Brighton – July 30.
- Martin Odegaard completes move from Real Madrid – August 20.
- Aaron Ramsdale signs from Sheffield United – August 20.
- Takehiro Tomiyasu joins from Bologna – August 31.
What was Arsenal’s old ground called?
Arsenal Stadium was a football stadium in Highbury, London, which was the home of Arsenal Football Club between 6 September 1913 and 7 May 2006. It was popularly known as “Highbury” due to its location and was given the affectionate nickname of the “Home of Football” by the club.
How much is an arsenal membership?
Full of fantastic benefits from just £29, including access to My Arsenal Rewards – an exclusive new programme for members helping you get even closer to the club you love with the opportunity to earn money-can’t-buy prizes and experiences, priority ticket access to all full capacity Arsenal home matches at Emirates
Why is Arsenal called Arsenal?
The club was founded in 1886 and took the name Royal Arsenal after its first game, combining the moniker of the Royal Oak pub, where the team members met, with that of their workplace, the Arsenal munitions factory in Woolwich.
Is Arsenal Digital membership free?
Digital Membership is a free Membership giving fans full access to all our online video content on Arsenal Player as well as a monthly Membership e-newsletter.
How do I upgrade to Silver membership at Arsenal?
You’ll be offered Silver Membership on leaving Cannon Membership depending on availability and your position on the waiting list. If it’s not available you’ll be offered Red Membership until the season a Silver Membership is available.
Can I sell my Arsenal season ticket?
The Arsenal Ticket Exchange service is where season ticket holders that are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal members or transfer them to family or friends once a match is sold out.
What is Arsenal Platinum membership?
Our Platinum Membership includes a Club Level Season Ticket, giving you access to some of the best seats in Emirates Stadium along with entry to our superb Club Level bars and restaurants. To find out more about this membership, please contact the team at [email protected] or call 0345 262 0001 (option 2).