Readers ask: How Many Trophies Have Arsenal Won Under Arsene Wenger?
- 1 What did Arsenal win under Arsene Wenger?
- 2 How many trophies has Arsenal won?
- 3 When did Arsenal last win a trophy?
- 4 Who is owner of Arsenal?
- 5 Which English team has the most trophies?
- 6 Has Arsenal won any European trophy?
- 7 How many trophies have Arsenal won in last 10 years?
- 8 Has Arsenal been relegated?
- 9 When was the last time Spurs won a trophy?
What did Arsenal win under Arsene Wenger?
The most successful person to manage Arsenal is Arsène Wenger, who won three Premier League titles, seven FA Cups and seven Community Shields between 1996 and 2018. Wenger is the club’s longest-serving manager; he surpassed George Allison’s record of 13 years in October 2009.
How many trophies has Arsenal won?
Arsenal plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. The club has won 13 league titles (including one unbeaten title), a record 14 FA Cups, two League Cups, 16 FA Community Shields, the League Centenary Trophy, one European Cup Winners’ Cup, and one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup.
When did Arsenal last win a trophy?
Arsenal won the League Cup in 1986–87, the Football League Centenary Trophy in 1988, two League title wins in 1988–89 and 1990–91, the FA Cup and League Cup double in 1992–93 and a second European trophy, the Cup Winners’ Cup, in 1993–94.
Who is owner of Arsenal?
Is Arsenal named after Arsene Wenger? – Quora. Absolutely not! Absolutely not! Arsenal Football Club was formed in October 1886, originally as Dial Square FC after the part of the Woolwich Arsenal armaments works (hence our nickname The Gunners) that our founder, David Danskin and his team mates worked in.
Which English team has the most trophies?
Manchester United are currently the record title winners in the English top flight having won the division a total of 20 times since 1889. Most of these wins came after the inception of the Premier League at the start of the 1992/93 season under the leadership of manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Has Arsenal won any European trophy?
Arsenal has won two European honours: the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1970 and the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1994 – the latter title recognised by the European confederation. Arsenal hold the European club competition record for the most consecutive clean sheets with ten, set between September 2005 and May 2006.
How many trophies have Arsenal won in last 10 years?
4. Arsenal – 3 Major trophies. The Gunners haven’t had much to shout about over the last decade, but they have won the FA Cup on three occasions (2014, 2015 and 2017). Arsenal are also the most successful English side of all time in the competition, lifting the trophy on 13 occasions so far.
Has Arsenal been relegated?
Arsenal were last relegated in 1913 after finishing bottom of the table with 18 points from 38 games. They won just three games all season and lost 23 leaving them five points adrift of 19th-placed Notts County. Technically, The Arsenal have never been relegated, only Woolwich Arsenal.
When was the last time Spurs won a trophy?
Tottenham received their last trophy under Spanish manager Juande Ramos when they claim a 2-1 win against Chelsea in League Cup final in Feb. 2008.