Readers ask: Arma 3 How To Add Virtual Arsenal?
How do you spawn an arsenal in Arma 3 Zeus?
- Play a scenario as Zeus.
- Place an ammo box (Units > Empty > Other > Ammo > [anything from the list])
- Select an item you want to make available in the Arsenal.
- Decrease number of items to 0.
- Click on the button once more.
How do you use personal arsenal in Arma 3?
This addon allows you to access the Virtual Arsenal at your leisure, to test weapons, loadouts, or to equip Zeus units to specs on the fly. To activate press “U” or ” CTRL+U ” for override of any scripts.
How do you Respawn in Arma 3?
Once you have placed your unit, open the Markers (F6) tab on the right. Expand the Respawn category and select the Infantry Respawn marker. Place the marker where you want your respawn to be, on the map.
What are the best mods for Arma 3?
Arma 3: The 11 Best Mods For The Game
- 4 Kunduz, Afghanistan.
- 5 Fireworks Gun.
- 6 ACE3.
- 7 Turkish Guitar.
- 8 Wasteland.
- 9 Metal Gear Solid.
- 10 PlayerUnknown’s Battle Royale.
- 11 DayZ. DayZ is the classic survival simulation where players can fight AI zombies in single-player or multiplayer modes.
How do you make an ace Arsenal Arma 3?
To do so:
- Open ACE Arsenal in 3DEN by editing a unit’s loadout.
- Click on the “Loadouts” tab.
- Click on the “Default Loadouts” tab.
- Enter a loadout name and save.
How do you use ACE3?
- 2.1 Opening the self interaction menu. Press and hold Ctrl + ⊞ Win (ACE3 default).
- 2.2 Opening the interaction menu. Press and hold ⊞ Win (ACE3 default).
- 2.3 Using the zeus interactions. Units. Select the unit(s). Open the interaction menu. Select Units.
How do I turn on Zeus mode?
Press Y to toggle the Zeus interface. It can be available in these two forms: Free – Zeus is a soldier on the battlefield who can at any time open the interface to curate the scenario, but risks being killed. Forced – the interface is opened automatically and cannot be closed by pressing the key.
Can you save Zeus missions Arma 3?
SQM with notepad, notepad++, or armaedit then ctrl+a (select all) then ctrl+ v (paste) and save, go back to the editor reload your mission.