Quick Answer: What Was The Attendance At Arsenal Last Night?
- 1 What is the biggest attendance at a football match?
- 2 What was the record attendance at Highbury?
- 3 Which club has beaten Arsenal the most?
- 4 Which is the toughest league in the world?
- 5 What is the biggest concert in the world?
- 6 Who has taken the most fans to Wembley?
- 7 What is the oldest football stadium in the world?
- 8 What is the oldest stadium in the world?
- 9 Who has beaten Liverpool the most?
What is the biggest attendance at a football match?
The highest ever football attendances
- Michigan Stadium – Michigan, USA (official attendance: 109,318)
- Estadio Santiago Bernabeu – Madrid, Spain (official attendance: 129,690)
- Salt Lake Stadium – Kolkata, India (official attendance: 134,000)
- Estadio da Luz – Lisbon, Portugal (official attendance: 135,000)
What was the record attendance at Highbury?
Highbury’s record attendance was achieved in 1935 when 73,295 fans witnessed Arsenal drawing Sunderland (0-0).
Which club has beaten Arsenal the most?
The team that Arsenal have played most in league competition is Manchester United, who they first met in the 1894–95 Football League season; the 83 defeats from 204 meetings is more than they have lost against any other club. Liverpool have drawn 52 league encounters with Arsenal, more than any other club.
Which is the toughest league in the world?
“When you see that Sheffield United are bottom you realize [why] the Premier League is the toughest league in the world.” A highly organized Blades side shocked City’s rivals Manchester United 2-1 last week, paving the way for the Sky Blues to claim sole ownership of the top spot.
What is the biggest concert in the world?
Although the attendance numbers of free concerts are known to be exaggerations, several concerts have been reported to have a million audience or more. Both Jean-Michel Jarre’s concert in Moscow 1997 and Rod Stewart’s concert in Copacabana 1994 have been reported to attract audiences of more than 3.5 million people.
Who has taken the most fans to Wembley?
Portsmouth fans celebrate winning the FA Cup against Cardiff City in 2008. The 89,974 attendance is the largest football attendance in the new Wembley’s history.
What is the oldest football stadium in the world?
The oldest football ground is Sandygate, owned by Hallam FC in Sheffield. The first competitive game played at the ground was against Sheffield Football Club on 26 Dec 1860.
What is the oldest stadium in the world?
The oldest known stadium is the Stadium at Olympia in Greece, where the ancient Olympic Games were held from 776 BC.
Who has beaten Liverpool the most?
The team most often beaten by Liverpool in league competition are Aston Villa; the Anfield club have beaten them 90 times out of 186 meetings. Manchester United have recorded the most league victories over Liverpool, with 68 wins.