Quick Answer: What European Trophies Have Arsenal Won?
- 1 Which teams have won all European trophies?
- 2 Who won most European trophies?
- 3 How many international trophies does Arsenal have?
- 4 Who is the biggest football club in London?
- 5 Who is the most successful club in England?
- 6 Which English club is the most successful in Europe?
- 7 Who was the first British team to win a European trophy?
- 8 Which country has won the European Cup most times?
- 9 How many trophies have Arsenal won in last 10 years?
- 10 Which English club has won the most trophies?
- 11 How many trophies have Liverpool won in total?
Which teams have won all European trophies?
Juventus, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Manchester United are the only teams to have won all of UEFA’s three main club competitions (European Cup/UEFA Champions League, Cup Winners’ Cup, UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League).
Who won most European trophies?
Real Madrid are by far the most successful team in European Cup history, having taken home the prestigious trophy a total of 13 times. Los Blancos’ closest rivals in terms of titles are AC Milan, who have won the Champions League seven times, most recently in 2007 against Liverpool.
How many international trophies does Arsenal have?
The club has won 13 league titles (including one unbeaten title), a record 14 FA Cups, two League Cups, 16 FA Community Shields, the League Centenary Trophy, one European Cup Winners’ Cup, and one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup.
Who is the biggest football club in London?
Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur are traditionally London’s most successful teams. Between them, they have won a total of 103 titles and trophies.
Who is the most successful club in England?
Currently, Manchester United have the most overall top-flight trophies in English football.
Which English club is the most successful in Europe?
Liverpool are the most successful English team internationally with fourteen honours.
Who was the first British team to win a European trophy?
Tottenham won the match 5–1 thanks to goals by Jimmy Greaves (2), John White and Terry Dyson (2). Tottenham’s victory made them the first British team to win a major European trophy.
Which country has won the European Cup most times?
Spanish clubs have been the most successful, winning a total of eighteen titles. England is second with fourteen and Italy is third with twelve, while the other multiple-time winners are Germany with eight, the Netherlands with six, and Portugal with four.
How many trophies have Arsenal won in last 10 years?
4. Arsenal – 3 Major trophies. The Gunners haven’t had much to shout about over the last decade, but they have won the FA Cup on three occasions (2014, 2015 and 2017). Arsenal are also the most successful English side of all time in the competition, lifting the trophy on 13 occasions so far.
Which English club has won the most trophies?
Manchester United are currently the record title winners in the English top flight having won the division a total of 20 times since 1889. Most of these wins came after the inception of the Premier League at the start of the 1992/93 season under the leadership of manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
How many trophies have Liverpool won in total?
Liverpool Football Club is a professional football club in Liverpool, England, that competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. Domestically, the club has won nineteen League titles, seven FA Cups, a record eight League Cups and fifteen FA Community Shields.