Question: Spaniards Who Played For Arsenal?
How many Spanish players have played for Arsenal?
Only 13 Spanish players have appeared for Arsenal in the Premier League – but Gunners fans may still have to rack their brains to name all of them. Three of the 13 remain on the books at Arsenal, while 10 were handed their debuts by Arsene Wenger.
Who played for Arsenal?
Gunners Greatest 50 Players
- Thierry Henry.
- Dennis Bergkamp.
- Tony Adams.
- Ian Wright.
- Patrick Vieira.
- Robert Pires.
- David Seaman.
- Liam Brady.
Who played for Arsenal in the 90s?
As of 2009, seven other players have made more than 500 appearances for Arsenal, including four of the so-called “famous five” defenders of the 1990s, Tony Adams, Lee Dixon, David Seaman and Nigel Winterburn.
Who is the oldest Arsenal player?
The oldest player in the Arsenal team is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang who is 32 years old. The second oldest is Lacazette who is 32. The youngest player is Bukayo Saka at 20 years old. There are a few surprises here, the most being Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s age.
Who has played the most games for Arsenal?
- Most league appearances: David O’Leary, 558.
- Most FA Cup appearances: David O’Leary, 70.
- Most League Cup appearances: David O’Leary, 70.
- Most European appearances: Thierry Henry, 86.
- Youngest first-team player: Cesc Fàbregas, 16 years, 177 days (against Rotherham United, League Cup third round, 28 October 2003)
How old is Thierry Henry?
44 years (August 17, 1977)