Question: How Many Trophies Have Arsenal Won Under Wenger?
- 1 What did Arsenal win under Arsene Wenger?
- 2 How many trophies has Arsenal won?
- 3 When did Wenger last win a trophy?
- 4 Who is owner of Arsenal?
- 5 Has Arsenal won any European trophy?
- 6 Which English team has the most trophies?
- 7 How many trophies have Arsenal won in last 10 years?
- 8 When last did Arsenal win a trophy?
- 9 Which manager has won the most trophies?
- 10 Is Arsenal named after Arsene Wenger?
- 11 How many times did Alex Ferguson win the Champions League?
What did Arsenal win under Arsene Wenger?
The most successful person to manage Arsenal is Arsène Wenger, who won three Premier League titles, seven FA Cups and seven Community Shields between 1996 and 2018. Wenger is the club’s longest-serving manager; he surpassed George Allison’s record of 13 years in October 2009.
How many trophies has Arsenal won?
Arsenal plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. The club has won 13 league titles (including one unbeaten title), a record 14 FA Cups, two League Cups, 16 FA Community Shields, the League Centenary Trophy, one European Cup Winners’ Cup, and one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup.
When did Wenger last win a trophy?
Arsène has won the FA Cup on six occasions and led Arsenal to the final of the Champions League in 2006, as well as two Carling Cup finals in 2007 and 2011.
Who is owner of Arsenal?
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
Has Arsenal won any European trophy?
Arsenal has won two European honours: the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1970 and the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1994 – the latter title recognised by the European confederation. Arsenal hold the European club competition record for the most consecutive clean sheets with ten, set between September 2005 and May 2006.
Which English team has the most trophies?
Manchester United are currently the record title winners in the English top flight having won the division a total of 20 times since 1889. Most of these wins came after the inception of the Premier League at the start of the 1992/93 season under the leadership of manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
How many trophies have Arsenal won in last 10 years?
4. Arsenal – 3 Major trophies. The Gunners haven’t had much to shout about over the last decade, but they have won the FA Cup on three occasions (2014, 2015 and 2017). Arsenal are also the most successful English side of all time in the competition, lifting the trophy on 13 occasions so far.
When last did Arsenal win a trophy?
Arsenal won the League Cup in 1986–87, the Football League Centenary Trophy in 1988, two League title wins in 1988–89 and 1990–91, the FA Cup and League Cup double in 1992–93 and a second European trophy, the Cup Winners’ Cup, in 1993–94.
Which manager has won the most trophies?
Top 10 managers with the most titles
- Arsene Wenger (21 titles) The French coach has managed Monaco, Arsenal and Nagoya Grampus.
- Giovanni Trapattoni (23 titles)
- Pep Guardiola (25 titles)
- Jose Mourinho (25 titles)
- Luis Felipe Scolari (26 titles)
- Jock Stein (26)
- Ottmar Hitzfeld (28 titles)
- Valeri Lobanovsky (30 titles)
Is Arsenal named after Arsene Wenger?
Is Arsenal named after Arsene Wenger? – Quora. Absolutely not! Absolutely not! Arsenal Football Club was formed in October 1886, originally as Dial Square FC after the part of the Woolwich Arsenal armaments works (hence our nickname The Gunners) that our founder, David Danskin and his team mates worked in.
How many times did Alex Ferguson win the Champions League?
Ferguson was the longest-tenured manager in “Man U” history and led the club to more than 30 domestic and international titles, including 13 Premier League championships, five Football Association (FA) Cup victories (1990, 1994, 1996, 1999, and 2004), and two Champions League titles (1999 and 2008).