Often asked: How Much Did Arteta Go To Arsenal For?
- 1 How much did Arsenal pay for Arteta?
- 2 How long was Arteta a Arsenal player?
- 3 How much money did Arsenal spend this transfer window?
- 4 Who is Manchester United most expensive player?
- 5 Who is the oldest Arsenal player?
- 6 How old is Arteta?
- 7 Who spent the most in the Premier League?
- 8 Who has Arsenal bought this summer?
How much did Arsenal pay for Arteta?
3,64 GBP (2012.)
How long was Arteta a Arsenal player?
Former captain Mikel spent five years at Arsenal, and led the Gunners to consecutive FA Cups in 2014 and 2015.
How much money did Arsenal spend this transfer window?
Arsenal transfer window verdict: Record £142m spend to bring players in but not enough have gone. I n terms of incomings, Arsenal will be pretty happy with how this transfer window went. They specifically targeted young players and they have stuck to that model, signing no one over the age of 23.
Who is Manchester United most expensive player?
Harry Maguire – £78.3m United made Harry Maguire the most expensive defender in the world when they brought him to the club from Leicester City back in the summer of 2019. But the move was worth every penny. Maguire is now the club captain and he has become an integral player for the club.
Who is the oldest Arsenal player?
The oldest player in the Arsenal team is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang who is 32 years old. The second oldest is Lacazette who is 32. The youngest player is Bukayo Saka at 20 years old. There are a few surprises here, the most being Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s age.
How old is Arteta?
Ronaldo will join for a fee of 15 million euros ($17. 7 million), with 8 million euros ($9.4 million) in add-ons. The transfer is subject to agreement of personal terms, visa and a medical examination.
Who spent the most in the Premier League?
The top three teams for net expenditure remain unchanged from the spending chart, with Arsenal the most spendthrift club with a £131.8m net spend, followed by Manchester United (£103.7m) and Manchester City (£72.7m).
Who has Arsenal bought this summer?
Confirmed Arsenal signings
- Ben White – Brighton, £50m.
- Nuno Tavares – Benfica, undisclosed.
- Albert Sambi Lokonga – Anderlecht, £15m.
- Martin Odegaard – Real Madrid, undisclosed.
- Aaron Ramsdale – Bournemouth, £30m including add-ons.
- Joe Willock – Newcastle, £25m.
- Matteo Guendouzi – Marseille, loan.