How Many Premier League Titles Have Arsenal Won With Arsene Wenger?
- 1 What years did Arsenal win the Premier League?
- 2 Which team has beaten Arsenal the most in the Premier League?
- 3 Which manager has won the most trophies?
- 4 Who is the owner of Arsenal?
- 5 Who is Manchester United’s biggest rival?
- 6 Has any team won the Premier League 3 times in a row?
- 7 How long did Arsenal go without a trophy?
- 8 Has Arsenal won any European trophy?
- 9 Who has beaten Liverpool the most?
- 10 Who has beaten Man City the most?
What years did Arsenal win the Premier League?
1996–2018: The Wenger years In addition, the club reached the final of the 1999–2000 UEFA Cup, were victorious in the 2003 and 2005 FA Cups, and won the Premier League in 2003–04 without losing a single match, an achievement which earned the side the nickname “The Invincibles”.
Which team has beaten Arsenal the most in the Premier League?
The team that Arsenal have played most in league competition is Manchester United, who they first met in the 1894–95 Football League season; the 83 defeats from 204 meetings is more than they have lost against any other club. Liverpool have drawn 52 league encounters with Arsenal, more than any other club.
Which manager has won the most trophies?
Top 10 managers with the most titles
- Arsene Wenger (21 titles) The French coach has managed Monaco, Arsenal and Nagoya Grampus.
- Giovanni Trapattoni (23 titles)
- Pep Guardiola (25 titles)
- Jose Mourinho (25 titles)
- Luis Felipe Scolari (26 titles)
- Jock Stein (26)
- Ottmar Hitzfeld (28 titles)
- Valeri Lobanovsky (30 titles)
Who is the owner of Arsenal?
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
Who is Manchester United’s biggest rival?
The Liverpool F.C. –Manchester United F.C. rivalry is a high-profile inter-city rivalry between English professional football clubs Liverpool and Manchester United.
Has any team won the Premier League 3 times in a row?
Has any club won the Premier League 3 times in a row? Manchester United was the first ever club in history to win the Premier League 3 times in a row twice (1999 – 2001 & 2007 – 2009) & 4 times in a row once (2011 – 2014).
How long did Arsenal go without a trophy?
During the following close season, they left their longstanding home of Highbury to the new Emirates Stadium nearby. Their new home would unfortunately see a trophy drought for the next seven years.
Has Arsenal won any European trophy?
Arsenal has won two European honours: the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1970 and the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1994 – the latter title recognised by the European confederation. Arsenal hold the European club competition record for the most consecutive clean sheets with ten, set between September 2005 and May 2006.
Who has beaten Liverpool the most?
The team most often beaten by Liverpool in league competition are Aston Villa; the Anfield club have beaten them 90 times out of 186 meetings. Manchester United have recorded the most league victories over Liverpool, with 68 wins.
Who has beaten Man City the most?
The team that Manchester City has met most in league competition is Arsenal, against whom they have contested 186 league matches. Arsenal have also defeated Manchester City in league competition on 87 occasions, which represents the most Manchester City have lost against any club.