FAQ: How Much Have Arsenal Spent This Summer?
- 1 How much did Arsenal spend this year?
- 2 Who have Arsenal bought this summer?
- 3 Who spent the most money in the Premier League?
- 4 Has Arsenal signed any player?
- 5 Who are the new signings for Arsenal 2021 2022?
- 6 What are the done deals for Arsenal?
- 7 How much have Man City spent in the last 10 years?
- 8 How much money has been spent in the Premier League transfer window?
How much did Arsenal spend this year?
Arsenal transfer window verdict: Record £142m spend to bring players in but not enough have gone | Evening Standard.
Who have Arsenal bought this summer?
- Nuno Tavares joins us from Benfica – July 10.
- Sambi Lokonga signs from Anderlecht – July 19.
- Ben White joins from Brighton – July 30.
- Martin Odegaard completes move from Real Madrid – August 20.
- Aaron Ramsdale signs from Sheffield United – August 20.
- Takehiro Tomiyasu joins from Bologna – August 31.
Who spent the most money in the Premier League?
The top three teams for net expenditure remain unchanged from the spending chart, with Arsenal the most spendthrift club with a £131.8m net spend, followed by Manchester United (£103.7m) and Manchester City (£72.7m).
Has Arsenal signed any player?
Arsenal have signed defender Takehiro Tomiyasu from Bologna in a £19.8m deal while Hector Bellerin has joined Real Betis on loan for the season.
Who are the new signings for Arsenal 2021 2022?
Confirmed Arsenal signings
- Ben White – Brighton, £50m.
- Nuno Tavares – Benfica, undisclosed.
- Albert Sambi Lokonga – Anderlecht, £15m.
- Martin Odegaard – Real Madrid, undisclosed.
- Aaron Ramsdale – Bournemouth, £30m including add-ons.
- Joe Willock – Newcastle, £25m.
- Matteo Guendouzi – Marseille, loan.
What are the done deals for Arsenal?
Arsenal transfer done deals
- Gabriel Magalhaes (Lille) £27m.
- William Saliba (Saint-Etienne) £27m.
- Willian (Chelsea) Free.
- Pablo Mari (Flamengo) Undisclosed.
- Cedric Soares (Southampton) Undisclosed.
How much have Man City spent in the last 10 years?
Over the past 10 years, City’s net spend (total spent on players minus the total fees received for outgoing transfers) on players stands at $1.3bn (£867.28m), the highest in the Premier League during that period, with Manchester United second at $1.2bn (£814.75m).
How much money has been spent in the Premier League transfer window?
Premier League clubs spend £1.1 billion in summer transfer window but overall spending falls for second consecutive year. Premier League clubs’ gross spend of £1.1bn in the 2021 summer transfer window is 11% lower than the spend during summer 2020 (£1.3bn), which itself was a 9% drop compared to summer 2019 (£1.4bn);