FAQ: How Many Times Did Arsenal Win The Premier League?
- 1 What years did Arsenal win the Premier League?
- 2 Who has won the Premier League 3 times?
- 3 What year did Arsenal win the Premier League unbeaten?
- 4 Which team has beaten Arsenal the most?
- 5 Which manager has won the most trophies?
- 6 When was the last time Tottenham won a trophy?
- 7 Has anyone won the Premier League 2 times in a row?
- 8 Who has won the most trophies Man Utd or Liverpool?
- 9 Which English player has won the most trophies?
- 10 What is the longest unbeaten run in English football?
- 11 Has any football team won every game in a season?
What years did Arsenal win the Premier League?
1996–2018: The Wenger years In addition, the club reached the final of the 1999–2000 UEFA Cup, were victorious in the 2003 and 2005 FA Cups, and won the Premier League in 2003–04 without losing a single match, an achievement which earned the side the nickname “The Invincibles”.
Who has won the Premier League 3 times?
Has any club won the Premier League 3 times in a row? Manchester United was the first ever club in history to win the Premier League 3 times in a row twice (1999 – 2001 & 2007 – 2009) & 4 times in a row once (2011 – 2014).
What year did Arsenal win the Premier League unbeaten?
The invincibles is a phrase coined to described Arsenal’s 2003/2004 unbeaten season under Arsene Wenger but their women’s side went five better when they achieved the unthinkable of a record 108 games undefeated between 2003 and 2009.
Which team has beaten Arsenal the most?
The team that Arsenal have played most in league competition is Manchester United, who they first met in the 1894–95 Football League season; the 83 defeats from 204 meetings is more than they have lost against any other club. Liverpool have drawn 52 league encounters with Arsenal, more than any other club.
Which manager has won the most trophies?
Top 10 managers with the most titles
- Arsene Wenger (21 titles) The French coach has managed Monaco, Arsenal and Nagoya Grampus.
- Giovanni Trapattoni (23 titles)
- Pep Guardiola (25 titles)
- Jose Mourinho (25 titles)
- Luis Felipe Scolari (26 titles)
- Jock Stein (26)
- Ottmar Hitzfeld (28 titles)
- Valeri Lobanovsky (30 titles)
When was the last time Tottenham won a trophy?
Tottenham received their last trophy under Spanish manager Juande Ramos when they claim a 2-1 win against Chelsea in League Cup final in Feb. 2008.
Has anyone won the Premier League 2 times in a row?
The club won the league in 2004–05, 12 points ahead of runners-up Arsenal, scoring 72 goals and conceding 15 in the process. Chelsea won a second successive Premier League title in 2005–06 before Manchester United became the third different club to win the league in four seasons in 2006–07.
Who has won the most trophies Man Utd or Liverpool?
Each club can claim historical supremacy over the other: United for their 20 league titles to Liverpool’s 19 and Liverpool for being European champions six times to United’s three. Manchester United lead in terms of total trophies won, with 66 to Liverpool’s 64.
Which English player has won the most trophies?
United’s Ryan Giggs celebrates his goal with teammate Eric Cantona as United win their first league championship since 1967. Ryan Giggs OBE is the one-club winger who became English football’s most-decorated player, over the course of a 23 year career with Manchester United.
What is the longest unbeaten run in English football?
Record breakers! Manchester United have set yet another standard for English league football by achieving the longest run of away league games without defeat, a remarkable 28 matches in a row.
Has any football team won every game in a season?
Since the National Football League began in 1920, only one team has played a perfect season (both regular season and playoffs): the 1972 Miami Dolphins, who won all fourteen of their regular season games and three postseason games, including Super Bowl VII, to finish the season 17–0–0.